Recommended for all brands of cars, all types of fuel — GAS, PETROL, DIESEL fuel.
FUEL. Reduce your car’s fuel consumption by 20%
FUEL ACTIVATOR — a device which is installed on a fuel hose of any car and significantly reduces fuel consumption by 20% and improves the engine performance.
REDUCES FUEL CONSUMPTION — 20%
FUEL burns more completely with the Activator, and there is no soot on pistons, cylinders and spark plugs.
On the DIESEL cars, the injectors don’t get polluted, and there is no black smoke even at the throttling and during idle run.
ANY FUEL (petrol, diesel, gas), having passed through 10 magnetic fields of these Activator, COMPLETELY change its structure and properties, the fuel burns more completely and evenly.
Due to this, the engine begins to work much BETTER.
That is, we get quite different (better) fuel.
Usually, it is already noticeable after 10 — 20 km of run of the car with the installed Activator. Imagine how the engine is running with VERY GOOD FUEL …
You should agree that chopped firewood burns much better than whole logs … The same thing happens with the automobile fuel.
Activator is recommended for all makes of cars, of all kinds of fuel – GAS, GASOLINE, DIESEL FUEL.
Activators can be easily installed and operated:
1. Fuel consumption reduction by 20% 2. The power of engine is slightly increased. 3. The pistons and cylinders are cleaned from soot, sludge, slag and coke. 4. Prevent the formation of sludge on engine’s valves, piston rings, cylinder walls, in the spark plugs. 5. Reduce engine noise and vibration. 6. Reduce well CO and CH in the exhaust gases by 30-40%.
COMBUSTION ACTIVATOR reduces the fuel consumption of any cars by 20%. At the same time, it significantly improves the engine performance.
To find it out, simply click on the make of your car!
Who doesn’t love Activators: 1. Car manufacturers and oil companies. Most of the shares of car companies are owned by oil companies, which do not need to produce cars with low fuel consumption. They need to sell more oil! 2. Fuel dealers. Everything is clear, the more you save fuel, the less income they have. 3. Mechanics of car repairs. With Activators, the engine works better. The lack of carbon on the pistons, cylinders, plugs, injectors. That is, less repair is required, and this is a direct loss for car mechanics. 4. State. The less you spend on fuel, the less the state gets from excise and sales taxes. That is why there is so much false and negative information about the Activators.
PATENTS (click on the image, to enlarge it)
How to reduce fuel consumption? I will describe all the ways
1) First you need to check the air filter. A polluted air filter is able to limit the flow of air into the engine, and this has a bad effect on its operation, and therefore on fuel consumption. Checking and replacing the air filter takes only a few minutes: remove it, and then lift it up to the light – if the light does not pass, then the filter must be replaced. In order to save money, it is best to use «light» engine oils for the engine, which have a low viscosity and are obtained on the basis of semi-synthetics or synthetics. Such oils reduce fuel consumption in comparison with traditional mineral oils, which have a higher viscosity — up to 6 percent.
2) Tire pressure check. «Soft» tires are the most common factor after a dirty filter, which quite strongly affects the fuel consumption of the car, and to which drivers do not attach due importance. The pressure must be checked in cold tires, as the movement increases the pressure and heats the rubber. Sometimes you can try to increase the pressure by 0.3 bar from the norm. This will reduce rolling resistance.
3) Slow driving. Try to travel at a low speed for a few days. At first you will feel like a turtle, but you will notice that you will stop at the gas station less often. The optimal speed is 80-90 km / h, if there is no need to hurry, then try to stick to this speed.
4) Drive a «steam train». Constant speed minimizes the load on the car parts, which means that fuel consumption is reduced. Driving a chain behind some car allows you to reduce fuel consumption, but such advice can be considered harmful for health.
5) Careful use of the gas pedal. When pressing the accelerator sharply, large volumes of fuel pass into the cylinders, so a sharp start is a guarantee that fuel will be wasted. At low speeds, you should not use increased gears, because fuel consumption will increase. When driving, it is better not to do sudden braking, and especially when driving carburetor cars, since an excessive amount of fuel is ejected through the idle jets. Therefore, do not forget to carefully monitor the situation on the road in order to have time to slow down at the right moment.
6) This advice adds some discomfort to life, but what can’t you do for money? Drive with the air conditioner turned off, as it is able to «devour» from 5 to 20 percent of the fuel consumed. Therefore, open the windows and enjoy the fresh air.
7) Refusal of tuning. Without a doubt, fashionable wheels are beautiful and even useful, since the owner of the car begins to pay more attention to the external condition of the car. But wide discs are capable of creating greater aerodynamic drag, and this increases fuel consumption. It is best not to change the serial wheels, as the use of narrow wheels reduces fuel consumption.
8) The heavier the car, the more fuel will be consumed. A thrifty driver should always arrange a general cleaning in the car and throw out all the trash and garbage from the trunk and glove compartment. If a trunk is installed on the roof of your car, and you do not use it, then it is better to remove it, since it refuses a large aerodynamic drag, which contributes to the consumption of more fuel. For every 50 kg of excess weight, fuel overspending is 2 percent! Therefore, it is quite good to remember this figure, for example, when equipping a car for a trip to the sea.
9) Driving an old car allows you to save fuel. A new car, although it is larger and more beautiful, probably eats more fuel than your old car. Therefore, you should not sell an old car or completely write it off, as it may still be useful to you.
10) This advice allows you not to spend money on gasoline at all – simply not to drive a car. Such a proposal may seem silly, but it’s hard not to agree that the less you drive, the less fuel you spend. Cycling and hiking are a good way to save not only money, but also health. And every time, before you get behind the wheel of a car in order to get to the nearest store, ask yourself the question: do I have to get behind the wheel for this?
A few more ways
You should not buy a heavy car. It is established that every 500 kg of car weight is capable of consuming about 700 liters of fuel per year (with a mileage rate of 20 thousand kilometers per year). This means that if your car weighs 1000 kg, 1400 liters of gasoline will be burned in a year, and if the weight is 1500 kg – 2100 liters, etc. Do not forget to undergo car maintenance. A serviceable, but unregulated car is able to consume 10% more fuel.
There are quite a few problems that can lead to the fact that your car will exceed the prescribed fuel consumption rates. Check the pressure in the wheels. More than 2/3 of car owners drive on wheels with low pressure, while it has been found that reducing the pressure from 2.0 kg/cm to 1.5 kg/cm2 increases fuel overspending by 3 percent. The amount of pressure in the wheels should be measured in a cold state.
Do not forget to monitor the adjustment of the wheels (camber-convergence). Sometimes fully open windows can lead to more fuel consumption. For example, the consumption of gasoline while driving a subcompact car at a speed of 120 km / h with the windows closed and the air conditioner turned on is about 8 liters. But if the windows are open and the air conditioner is turned off, the fuel consumption will be about 10.5 liters. The phenomenon is explained simply – in some cars, the air conditioner turned on is able to «slow down» the engine less than the aerodynamic drag with the windows open. Do not keep your foot on the brake pedal all the time while driving.
On the slope, do not hold the car with the accelerator and clutch pedals. For this purpose, it is better to use the handbrake. During rush hour, it is better to refrain from traveling. In the morning, do not completely warm up the engine. As soon as the arrow indicating the temperature moves, you can already start moving. At the same time, the gas pedal should be pressed less until the engine warms up completely. The right choice of transmission.
If you fully press the gas pedal in high gear, normal acceleration will not come out, but overspending will be ensured. As soon as they have accelerated, you should immediately turn off the upshift. If you have stopped for more than one minute, turn off the engine.
A lot of fuel is consumed in adverse weather. Every slip on the ice is a wasted gasoline. The gearbox is also capable of affecting fuel consumption. Cars with an automatic transmission consume one liter more fuel than cars with a manual transmission. This is due to the slip of the friction discs.